The 2023-2024 season is now open for reservations for our guided services!
Call us at 418-763-3333
Ski Chic-Chocs is committed to providing a unique mountain experience in Eastern North America in the Chic-Chocs.
We ski in the following areas: Gaspésie National Park, Chic-Chocs Wildlife Reserve, Mines Madeleine sector and on the coast of Haute-Gaspésie. The sector will be selected based on snow conditions, avalanche risk and weather conditions.
To ski the big lines, you don't have to ski with your whole hockey team. It's more fun with a small group.
Long live the long winters!
Max ratio: 6 customers | Guide
Les Mines Madeleines, currently located in the Chic-Chocs wildlife reserve and formerly in the Park, were discovered in 1964. The mining period extended from June 1969 to June 1982.
We will venture on a beautiful 6 km sleigh ride from route 299 towards the McGerrigles.
Price per person per day
1 person: $598
2 people: $299
3 people: $239
4 people: $199
5 people: $199
6 people: $199
The dates you want are no longer available? Join our waiting list.
- Meet at the Gaspésie National Park Discovery and Visitors Center at 8:30 a.m. (40 km from Sainte-Anne-des-Monts – 500m from the Auberge du Gîte du Mont-Albert)
- Evaluation by the guide of weather conditions, snow conditions, avalanche risks. Pooling with the group and selection of the appropriate land;
- Demonstration of use of avalanche safety equipment by the guide; Transport to the sliding sector. Sled pulled by a snowmobile (Mines Madeleine sector) or with your car (other sectors); </li> <li> The ascents (approach varying from 45 minutes to 2 hours) are done using climbing skins fixed under the skis or a divisible board;
- The descents are carried out on a wild ski area and without development;
- You must be ready to live a full day outdoors (there is no accessible shelter or refuge and the lunch break is outside);
- Return to the Parc national de la Gaspésie Discovery and Visitors Center around 4 p.m.
- High-road ski equipment or divisible board
- Transportation by car
- Tip for the guide
The fact of offering you a private service allows us to provide you with a personalized experience adapted to all levels of skiers and snowboarders. In addition, the different types of terrain offer an adequate challenge for everyone.