ONLINE STORE | PURCHASE EQUIPMENT
Not completely satisfied with your purchase? We're here to help! We offer a simple return service, at a cost of $15, within 30 days of your purchase.
Conditions applicable to a return by mail
Please note the exceptions to our return policy:
- Returned items must be unused (no signs of wear);
- Returned items must have their tags attached and be returned in their original packaging;
- Sale items are non-refundable.
- Return shipping costs are covered only if the packing slip provided is used.
Any item that does not meet the criteria of this policy may be returned and a refund will not be issued.
A full refund will be issued to your credit card within 15 days of receipt of the returned items.
Need to make a return?
- Send an email to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information must be included:
- Your order number;
- The name of the item(s) you wish to return from your order;
- The reason for your return.
- Print the prepaid shipping label you will receive by e-mail once your request has been processed by our team.
- Carefully wrap the item(s).
- Affix the return label over the old shipping label. Only one barcode and one address should be visible on the packaging.
- Drop off the package at a Canada Post outlet of your choice.
Unfortunately, no exchanges are accepted. If you wish to exchange an item, please return it and place a new order.
Cancelling your order
It is possible to cancel any order before it is mailed.
An e-mail request must be sent to email@example.com. This must include :
- Your order number;
- The name of the item(s) in your order that you wish to cancel;
- Reason for cancellation.
A full refund will be issued to your credit card within 15 days of your request.
Item lost or damaged in transit
If the item has been damaged in transit, please send us photos of the packaging within 7 days of receipt of the package to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to include your order number. A member of our team will then contact you to explain how to proceed.
The manufacturer's warranty applies. For warranty returns, please contact the manufacturer directly.
GUIDED SERVICES | MOUNTAIN SCHOOL TRAINING
All services will not be cancelled due to weather conditions.
Before September 15, 2023
You can make a reservation for a minimum 2-day guided service by paying a non-refundable fee of $100+taxes/day. The full amount must be paid after September 15, 2023, otherwise the reservation will be cancelled. Any changes to your reservation date will be accepted 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, subject to availability. In the same season.
After September 15, 2023
Ski Chic-Chocs service begins at the time of your reservation. You will receive by e-mail the documentation, all content is mandatory to complete before your stay. This service corresponds to a non-refundable and non-transferable fee of 20% of the total invoice.
Any changes to your reservation date are accepted 21 days before your scheduled arrival date, subject to availability. Within the same season.
Ski Chic-Chocs reservation and cancellation policies are standard in this industry.
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com.
SKI CHIC-CHOCS HOUSE
Cancellation is free for 48 hours, provided the traveler cancels at least 14 days prior to arrival (time indicated in the confirmation e-mail).
After this time, travelers may cancel up to 7 days before arrival and receive a refund of 50% of the price per night and the cleaning fee, but not the service fee.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be submitted and approved by Ski Chic-Chocs on AirBnB.
Gift cards are non-refundable.
** This refund policy is subject to change without notice.